Distribution system management
- Logistics and distribution: definition and objectives; components
- Distributors = a route towards consumers: direct vs. indirect distribution
- Distribution excellency: roles and challenges for the manufacturer and distributors; selecting and evaluating the distributor; organizing the territory; techniques for establishing the routes; sales force dimensioning
- The partnership with the distributor: contract with the distributor; management of profitability; objectives and KPI’s; estimating the sales; the annual business plan; “Business review”; The distributor’s sales force performance; Verification on field
- Individual and group exercises;
- Case study: „The SRL company”;
- Role-play: “A meeting with the distributor”.